Wednesday, April 7, 2010

iPad apps: books and comics galore | The Internet Database

iPad apps: books and comics galore | The Internet Database


broadbandinternet-tricks.com - Keeping you upto date with todays Internet Mashed with related news, videos, images, tweets and digg stories!


broadbandinternet-tricks.com - Keeping you upto date with todays Internet Mashed with related news, videos, images, tweets and digg stories!


I won#t waste my time trying to find the holy grail of domain names for my little book database project. Instead, I#ll just pick something sort of short that I think I can remember. After 10-15 mins of godaddy#ing, here#s what I came up ...


This is in response to the review concerned about the minimal coverage of database testing. When Pramod and I wrote the book we decided to focus just on database refactoring itself, which I hope you#ll agree that we did. ...


Reading on the iPad is something that is part of the device#s DNA. Whether or not you think that LED-backlit display is a killer or a cure for the world#s third favorite bedtime activity, you can#t deny that Apple has pushed the idea of ...

No comments:

Post a Comment